The Legal Stuff
Welcome to our website. This website is owned and controlled by Simply Intelligent (UK) Limited.
Simply Intelligent (UK) Limited may hereafter be referred to as ‘Simply Intelligent’ ‘siuk’ ‘we’ ‘us’ ‘our’ or the ‘Company’. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. You are bound by this agreement when you access our site and until you have destroyed all content that you have downloaded or copied from the Company’s web sites; whether you downloaded or copied the content under the terms of this agreement or otherwise.
- This site is owned and operated by Simply Intelligent (UK) Limited. All content included on the Company’s web sites, such as photographs, illustrations, images, text, audio clips, video clips, and software hereafter collectively referred to as “Content” is owned by SIUK, our content providers or partners. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Company’s web sites shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material or content only as expressly authorised in writing by us or our licensors and may not agree nor assist or facilitate any third party to copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material or content.
- For purpose of definition the Intellectual Property Rights of Simply Intelligent include domain names, trade marks, trade names, patents, rights to inventions, rights in designs, rights in computer software, database rights, topography rights, moral rights, rights in confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets), copyright and related rights, rights in get-up, rights in goodwill or to sue for passing off, unfair competition rights, and any other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered, and including all applications for, and renewals or extensions of, such rights, and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection in any part of the world.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Last Revised: July 2020